Before and After Favorites

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Christmas Decorating!

 Merry late Christmas!! I hope you all had a wonderful holiday season! This post is super late, it's been a busy couple of months! Here are a few pics of our Christmas decor. The Christmas banner above we made at a Relief Society activity. The little red ornaments hanging on the mirror I bought from Michaels for $1.
Those cute little glass presents I bought at the dollar store a few years ago. I printed out the letters PEACE on some cute Christmas scrapbook paper.
The little gift boxes on the right I bought at an after Christmas clearance sale at Wal-Mart. Yes, everything in this was super cheap. That's how I roll. ;) 
And last, but not least a picture of my little kidlets. I love this picture! I want to blow it up on a canvas and have it hanging by the tree every year. I love the magic of Christmas through Childrens eyes. It's amazing!! I'll post my Valentine's decor soon. xo

1 comment:

  1. Great decor and decorating. LOVE the last picture of your children and YES! do blow it up!!

    ReplyDelete